What do you want to know how to do with your camera phone photography?
Camera phone photography is what this blog is all about. I will present to you many ways of doing camera phone photography while away from home.
A few brief camera phone photography topics include:
- How to make a backup of that “special” shot, but you can’t find a WiFi hot spot and your cellular data is precious
- How to automatically backup your photos from your camera phone to Google Photos, Apple iCloud or Dropbox
- Some people want to know how to shoot directly into the sun, but not have a silhouetted subject
- HDR or bracketed photos. Which is best for scenes with extreme dynamic range?
- How to edit your photos on your phone or tablet
- Good photo workflows, without doubt, create more consistent and beautiful photos
What else would you like to learn about camera phone photography?
Please let us know what topics you would like to know about. We’ll add them to our list of future posts.
All this, and more, will be available at marcrjacobs.com. Please come back and visit us frequently, or sign up to be on our mailing list to get the latest and greatest information.